I’ve been blogging with WordPress since roughly November 2006 and have fallen in love with the blogging platform.
Here are 8 reasons why I love WordPress:
- Google loves WordPress — I love Google and I love WordPress and the two seem to be lifelong buddies.
- If you can operate Microsoft Word, you can probably use WordPress — Or maybe I should say, if you operate WordPress, you can probably operate Word?
- In taste tests, WordPress beats Blogger every day — I started out on Blogger and love that it helped me start crawling in blogging … but the keyword is “crawling.”
- Thousands of rockin’ free themes are out there to use
- And more are added each day — I threw mine into the mix!
- It lowers the bar for what it takes to maintain websites — Although WordPress is a blogging platform, it’s really so much more.
- No software needed — Have laptop and wireless connection? Go blog in Starbucks if you want and blog about your cats.
- One-click installs and the 5-minute installation — Can it get any faster?
Bonus: You get all this … and it’s FREE!