Let’s face it …. the wide majority of small business websites sit on a server and collect dust.
They don’t help their businesses get more customers or market their products and services. They don’t help the business achieve its goals and objectives.
Additionally, many small business owners are frustrated because they can’t easily update their websites and can’t afford to have a professional web agency design and maintain their sites.
A blog can help revolutionize how you market your business on the web.
Compared to typical web design costs, they are extremely affordable and are remarkably easy to use and update. (If you know how to operate Microsoft Word, you can use blog software.)
Cory Miller Media helps businesses and individuals market their products and services on the web using blogs.
We help you use blogs to:
- attract new clients and customers
- demonstrate your expertise
- showcase your products or services, and
- reach a global audience.
WHY DOES YOUR BUSINESS NEED A BLOG?
You might want a blog if you want to:
- Transform your traditional website – from a static site to a dynamic, regularly updated one filled with customer-centered value.
- Encourage return customer visits to your website
- Raise your visibility in search engines – particularly local searches
- Give you and your business exposure to a worldwide audience
HOW THE BLOG DESIGN PROCESS WORKS
Here’s a summary of the blog design process:
- DISCOVERY – We determine what your goals and needs are and the scope of the project.
- DESIGN – We then send you graphical mockups of your blog design to get a ‘look and feel’ of your new blog.
- CODE – Once approved, we transform it into working code that works on the Web.
- LAUNCH – We give you the keys to your brand-new blog.
Read more about the blog design process here.
WHY CHOOSE US FOR YOUR BLOG
1. EXPERIENCE – We know WordPress blog design. We’ve authored more than 40 free WordPress themes and many other custom blog designs for clients as various as Internet marketers, copywriters, real estate developers, personal coaches and consultants to fitness trainers, cooks, and sports sites. Plus, we are bloggers as well. We use the technology on a day-to-day basis.
2. QUALITY – We strive to give you a quality product that will give you a great return on your investment and help you achieve your goals and objectives for your business. From design to code to strategy, we want to partner with you to help you market your products and services more effectively.
3. PEOPLE – You’ll work with and be in contact with people. We believe this is important because you can actually put a face and name to those designing your blog. We’re not hiding behind a Web page and email address.
Here are some examples of our work:
Although we focus on WordPress blog design, we also offer a limited number of other services, including:
- Blog Coaching and Consulting – We believe you should spend your time doing what you do best – your business, your field, your industry. We want to partner with you to help you market your business on the Internet.
- Free WordPress Theme Releases – Partner with us to release a free WordPress theme, branded by your company or website.
- Business Website Design – Yes, we do small business web design too.
CONTACT US FOR A FREE QUOTE
If you’d like a quote for a custom theme, please send us an email with details for what you’re looking for in a custom design, including:
- Your goals and objectives for your blog
- Projected budget range
- Timeframe, deadlines, required launch dates
- Layout you desire — 1, 2, 3 columns?
- Special functionality needed
Contact Us today or check out our Premium WordPress Themes here.