Reflecting on 10 years of having WordPress in the world (anniversary was yesterday), I just published a post titled The Future of WordPress and gave 6 keys and challenges for how this awesome software can stay relevant.
Six keys to the future of WordPress:
And here are 10 ideas for how you can give back:
- Help get someone started on WordPress.
- Write a blog post about why you love WordPress.
- Teach someone WordPress web design.
- Join or start a WordPress Meetup group in your city.
- Attend and volunteer at a WordCamp.
- Proudly wear your WordPress swag everywhere.
- Start a business around WordPress.
- Contribute to the WordPress documentation.
- Report a bug or submit a patch.
- Let your voice be heard.
And be sure to check out my full post here.