As an entrepreneur and human in the world, that’s exactly my mission: Make People’s Life Awesome.
I believe that you can Make Meaning AND Make Money.
Purpose and profit aren’t mutually exclusive in business and shouldn’t be.
In fact, if you do really really good work for your people, your tribe, your customers, you should be rewarded really really well for it.
Thanks for being interested in my work and who I am.
So here’s what I’m doing to fulfill that mission …
First and foremost, they aren’t a project … but my Core Three (Lindsey, Caloway, Lillian) are the center of my life.
When I have fallen, been dragged, busted my nose and cried at life, they just love me. For me. They inspire me, support me, encourage me and ultimately free me to do the work I do in the world that gives me great fulfillment. They are my muse for all of what has come or is to come. (Love you babes!)
My current “professional” projects, passions, interests:
- Mental Health — always and forever. One of my core missions in life is to normalize the conversation around mental health so that others feel empowered and free to ask for and receive help and support. If I’m asked to share my story with others, 99% of the time I’ll likely say YES. (I’m launching my first professional project in this realm in Fall 2020.)
- Content Journey — I’m the acting COO assisting my wife, Lindsey, to grow her awesome entrepreneurial venture. If you need help creating consistent content for your website, book a call.
- Post Status — I am a partner with Brian Krogsgard in this fantastic community of WordPress professionals. If you do WP for a living, this is your people. Come join the club.
- Digital Marketing Kitchen — another partnership with a dear friend, Rebecca Gill. We are teaching our system for organic digital marketing and supporting those seeking to grow their businesses and organizations.
- Business Value Academy — another partnership with a dear friend, Jeff Meziere. We support fellow entrepreneurs and leaders to increase the value of their business now and into the future.
- Commerce Journey — another joint venture with Brian Krosgard, we help you get your online store going and take it to the next level.
- Vida Bars – yes, yet another partnership (seeing a pattern here) with dear family friend Ana Nunez to offer shampoos and conditions for curly hair girls (and guys). I’ve got a curly hair redhead at home. And using it on my beard too.
If you’d like to chat, hit my contact form.