In 2008 I started my entrepreneurial journey with the founding of iThemes. This month, in fact, is my four year anniversary of becoming a full-time entrepreneur and living my lifelong dream.
Throughout the years as we’ve enjoyed our definition of success and others have seen it, I’ve been increasingly asked by friends and acquaintances about how they can get started in entrepreneurship.
Thus, I started StartupSofa to be an online resource for budding entrepreneurs, done talks, webinars and workshops, and now am proud to release a short book called “The Entrepreneurial Adventure: Is It For You?”
Entrepreneurship is an adventure — a long, arduous journey like climbing one of the world’s highest mountains. As such budding entrepreneurs should know the risks involved, what an entrepreneur does for the world and ask themselves some tough questions before starting on the journey.
In this book I share my experiences as a startup entrepreneur and offer advice on aligning your life’s passions and purpose, and how to prepare for the entrepreneurial climb.
It’s short enough to read in less than an hour, but I’ve packed with lessons I’ve learned and resources I’ve found extremely helpful for starting a business.
In this book, you’ll …
- Learn how a compelling vision of the future helps keep the right motivations aligned
- Realize the risks and rewards of being an entrepreneur
- Be challenged with essential questions to unearth your life’s passions and purpose
- Understand what an entrepreneurship does for the world
- Get tips for starting a business without risking everything
- Find a blueprint of essential books and resources to prepare you for your entrepreneurial journey
If you’re an aspiring or budding entrepreneur, this book is for you.
Here’s how to get the book:
- Purchase it in the Kindle Store
- Signup for this email newsletter (or be an iThemes customer!)
- (Coming Soon! In print)
Here’s to those daring and ready for the entrepreneurial journey!