Based on my experience as a leader and entrepreneur over the last decade, here are 5 key benefits to invest in your team:
- Retention — They stay longer as it increases your team’s job satisfaction by investing in them and their skills
- Energy — It rekindles and refocuses them on their work and your organization aka it fires up your best people for the work, and your organization
- Confidence — It bolsters their confidence by arming them with competence of new skills, experiences and projects
- Reputation — You develop a stellar reputation and become a magnet for quality talent
- Preparation — Anticipate future needs in your organization by nurturing and fast tracking their growth
If you’re a leader who invests in your people, what are some other benefits you’ve seen?