Most people think I’m busy and probably a little bit weird because I juggle multiple projects.
But I like it this way:
- I’m never bored. When something starts getting too routine I start to lose interest.
- When I get stuck on one project, I can move on to another and then come back to the original issue.
And the projects benefit in three ways:
- Alignment — each project I’m part of is an area I’m interested in. They align with my passions, purpose and life.
- Mutually beneficial — when I learn something from one I get to apply it to the others. And mostly they build on each other and benefit from exposure of the other.
- They aren’t dependent solely on me — I either have partners or a team which is so awesome. We get to multiply our efforts together.
This post is part of my 30 Days of Clicking Publish