A couple months ago, my friend Brian Krogsgard approach me about partnering with him at Post Status, the community of WordPress professionals he’s built and fostered for 5 years now (next week the Post Status Club anniversary).
We just announced publicly that I’m joining the Post Status team. You can read Brian’s thoughts too, but wanted to share more of mine here as well.
I’ve long admired what Brian has built and supported it throughout the years. Investing my time and energy into this project (one of five I have going currently) resonates and aligns with me in several important ways, making it what many have so far said “a natural fit” for me and PS:
- I love community and have missed being a part of building, leading and supporting one like PS.
- I’m a former newspaper journalist and Brian’s insight, analysis and perspective has always been something I look forward to, and now will have the opportunity to add my own contributions.
- I love entrepreneurs (they are my people) and many in the community are entrepreneurs.
- I love technology and being around smart people that think and act with purpose, passion and vision … that’s exactly the PS community.
- The Hired Project that Brian shared a couple months ago. I love helping people thinking about and building their careers and this project is TOP of my list for things to help at PS.
As I type this, Brian is on a flight to Oklahoma City (my home base) for a couple days of dreaming and planning on what comes next for our community. I can’t wait and will have more to share very soon.
In the meantime, if you do WordPress for a living, go check out the Post Status Club and join me in this new adventure.